Hours / Directions
Ala Moana Center
1450 Ala Moana Boulevard
Honolulu, HI 96814
Ala Moana Center is located at 1450 Ala Moana Boulevard, just minutes from Waikiki. We offer ample free parking on four levels.
Ala Moana Center is a premier international and local shopping destination with over 290 shops and restaurants. From beachwear to high fashion, casual dining to fine dining, you'll find everything at Ala Moana Center, all in a beautiful open-air setting filled with lush tropical landscaping and koi ponds. Ala Moana Center is a smoke-free shopping center.
|Monday - Saturday
||9:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
||10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
||Opens 9:00 a.m. Daily
Restaurants, Department Stores, and Holiday hours may vary.
| Individual store and restaurant hours may vary
| Now -
| 9:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.
| December 24
| 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
| December 25
| December 26
| 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
| December 31
(New Year's Eve)
| 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
| January 1, 2015
(New Year's Day)
| 9:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Enjoy Complimentary valet parking in three locations:
- Mall Level 2, mauka near the Nordstrom eBar.
- Mauka Ewa Parking Structure near Longs Drugs. Take the Piikoi Street Ramp up to Level 4.
- Mall Level 2, makai near Banana Republic, Morton’s The Steakhouse and Longhi’s Restaurant. Enter via the Morton’s/Longhi’s ramp from Ala Moana Blvd. and drive straight through the porte-cochere (covered driveway).
Park your Lexus at any of the three valet locations and receive a drink coupon to be used at the Nordstrom eBar!
Additional parking is available at the Ala Moana Building: Weekdays after 4pm, Saturdays after 12pm and Sundays all day.
PARKING "INSIDER TIPS"
Use these great “Insider Tips” for a fast and easy parking experience at Ala Moana Center!
- Try our Complimentary Valet Parking service at one of our three convenient locations.
-Additional parking available at the Ala Moana Building: Weekdays after 4pm, Saturdays after 12pm & Sundays all day.
- Try Level 6 of the Mauka Ewa Parking Structure near Longs Drugs (enter via Piikoi ramp for easy access)
- Look for our themed directional signs and our friendly staff to direct you to the nearest available parking.
- Remember which anchor you parked near and take a photo of the nearest
parking garage pillar sign to identify the area, level and zone you have
parked your car.
Buses drop off passengers at the Kona St. Transit Center on the north side of the Center.
Take TheBus 8, 19, 20, 23, 24 or 42
From the North Shore:
Take TheBus 55 Honolulu- Ala Moana
From Honolulu International Airport:
Take TheBus 19 or 20
Taxi stands are located near the Kona St. Transit Center and near the Ala Moana Boulevard Depot #1.
Distance to points of interest:
Airport - 6.9 mi.
Bishop Museum - 4.3 mi.
Diamond Head - 3.9 mi.
Hanauma Bay - 10.2 mi.
North Shore/Haleiwa - 32.1 mi.
Honolulu Zoo - 2.2 mi.
ALA MOANA SHOPPING TROLLEY
Provides convenient transportation between the Center and 15 locations in Waikiki. Runs 7 days a week, every 10-12 minutes. Look for the Pink Line trolleys throughout Waikiki. Cost is $2.00 each way, children 2 years and under are free. Please pay fare with exact change on trolley.
Monday - Saturday 9:19 a.m. to 9:53 p.m.
Sunday and Holidays 9:19 a.m. to 8:03 p.m.
- Ilikai Waikiki Hotel
- Hilton Hawaiian Village
- Saratoga Road (near Trump Hotel)
- T Galleria by DFS
- Moana Surfrider
- Duke Kahanamoku Statue
- Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel
- Hilton Waikiki Beach Hotel
- Ohana Waikiki West Hotel
- Courtyard by Marriot
- King Kalakaua Plaza
- Saratoga Road (near Waikiki Post Office)
- Aqua Palms Waikiki